Thoughts of southern gal gave me an interview 🙂
1. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
I believe that if you ever get two people on the same page, both working together, both fighting together, both supporting each other, you can create a true love/soul mate type of situation. I believe that there are people in life that you are destined to meet, but if you aren’t ready to give/sacrifice/compromise then the relationship won’t work.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
Other than myself, come on now yall know I love me and I’m the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON in my world. Ian says I live in a bubble. I say it’s a nice place to live 🙂
But besides myself, Ian is the most important in my life at the moment. I got the buddy and the booty. He cares about me, he looks out for my best interest, he will not hesitate to SNATCH my coat tail. He can bring it in the bedroom *PRAISE JESUS* He handles up on the household finances. He’s stood beside me shoulder to shoulder as we face the various challenges of life. He holds me up when I can’t fight OR don’t want to fight.
He’s not perfect, but he’s MY Mr. Perfect. He has FUCKED up some shyt. LAWD has he FUCKED SOME SHIT UP (but so have I). At the end of the day we’ve owned up to our mistakes, faced them together, and came out still hanging tight.
He’s my bestest friend. He’s the best lover. He’s the best man for me. That’s why he’s the most important person in my life.
(nowwhenwehaveachocolatebabythatlookslikethetwoofusweremixedinablenderImightbesayingIANWHO?) just kidding 🙂
3. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
I have insomnia occasionally and I do 1 of 2 things. Talk to Adrienne (she rarely sleeps) or Mess with Ian. When I say mess with him, I mean elbow him to make him stop snoring, shine the light from my phone in his face until his eyes flutter, use him as a pillow, and finally I sit on his lap until he wakes up 😉 lol
4. What do you believe makes a successful life?
A successful life is having people you love AND like surrounding you. I believe that is all you need. When you take away all the material shit, all you’re left with is yourself and you’re inner circle.
5. What will you remember most about George Bush legacy?
How his administration mishandled Katrina and what I <a href="http://stillpatrice.wordpress.com/2007/08/29/my-katrina-storymy-katrina-story experienced. I will NEVER forget those 4days. NEVER.
1. If you want to participate, leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.