* cook a new meal once a week. Profile it on my blog as a measure of accountability.
* continue to do my part in making my home a warm and welcome place for me and Ian.
* be financially responsible. Save @ least $100 of every unemployment check and $40 from ians checks.
* be a woman that Ian can be proud to call his wife.
* Once a week, do something to promote my business locally.
~boutiques (delmar & washington)
* do a blog/twitter/facebook give away
~march, june, september, december
*Participate in at least 2 craft fairs
*Host @ least 2 spa parties
~1 thrown by me
~1 thrown by someone else
* Prepare for holidays in advance
*anniversary and birthday gift sets
*Once a month promote a new embroidery project.
*quality not quantity
*sew coordinating pieces
*sew a button down shirt for ian
*post my sewing reviews on pattern review
*knit 3 tops
*knit 3 pair of socks. 1 for ian, 2 for me
*knit 2 sets of winter gear. one casual, one young & fun
*knit 1 pair of boots
*4.0 each semester going forward
*apply for at least 3 scholarships