My kiddos school hosted a Parent Night Out fundraiser, which I took full advantage of, happily!
It was also the perfect excuse to make something trendy. I have made jumpsuits before, however Butterick 6351 had just a touch of sexy I was looking for. Business in the front… you know the saying.
The pattern went together with minimal difficulty. I struggled with the directions for attaching the casing to the bodice and pants. Eventually, I put the directions to the side and made it work.
Not sure if this one will make it back into rotation since there is one other jumpsuit in queue for my spring/summer sewing.